Monday, November 23, 2009

Come Say Hi or sign up for a shift

I'm so excited!  I'm so excited!  I'm so excited!  I get to ring the bell again this year.  My mom and I will be at Sears Essentials on Riverside on Black Friday, November 27 from 4-6 p.m. to Ring Bells for the Salvation Army.  We have so much fun... we put on our Christmas hats and sing songs..... and tell everyone who passes through--  MERRY CHRISTMAS!  It's like the official kick-off to the Christmas season.  Then, we get a Christmas tree... a real one, of coarse.. right there from the Christmas tree forest in the parking lot and take it home and decorate it.  Don't worry I will get my mom to post some pictures. 





Come say hi or go to http://www.ringbells.org/ to pick a shift to ring some bells.  Here's my mom to tell you why she likes it.

MOM's NOTE:  It's two hours of community service where Tanner gets to use all of his energy and his fabulous skill for making noise for a good cause.  It's really hard to say no to this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment