Monday, December 7, 2009

The snow is coming, The snow is coming.

Great news isn't it... that we are going to get some great snow.  Last year for Christmas, my mom gave me a snowman kit.  It has a bunch of different stuff (mom calls it an assortment of items) to put on the snowman once I have rolled him all up and put him all together... there are foam pieces to use for eyes and buttons, with close pins to hold them in place... hats and scarves, sunglasses... all sorts of fun stuff.  I will have her post pictures later in the week.

Tonight, I pulled out my sand toys and created what I could with the little bit of snow still on the ground.  You can use your imagination and grab some stuff from the kitchen (ask a grown-up if it's okay) and see what you can create.  Feel free to email us pictures-- we'd love to see your creations.

 Here's mine:                         



Here's a close-up of the creation I made with the sand toys:

                     

     

No comments:

Post a Comment