Monday, January 18, 2010

Hearts for Haiti


The country of Haiti has been destroyed by a terrible earthquake.  It will take them years to recover and more money than I could ever imagine.  We don't have a lot of money to give, but we do have a lot of construction paper.  With the help of my mom, we have cut-out hearts that you can use to let the people in your life know how much you love them. 

I am looking for places to sell the hearts we have made to help raise money.  I plan to give to give the money to the American Red Cross to give to Haiti to use for the many, many things they are going to need.  If you know of any place I could come to sell my hearts, please email my mom at: akuelling@ymail.com.  Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tanner! Thanks for sharing your "Hearts for Haiti" with us at school. We were happy to have you at the basketball game. Hope you did well with the donations. Mrs. L.

    ReplyDelete