Thursday, March 25, 2010

One year ago today....

(From Tanner's mom)

One year ago today, I needed a babysitter. Lucky for me, our friends take Tanner to do some really excellent activities. Our dear friend, Steve called the Rockford Chamber and got permission for Tanner to attend the Annual Manufacters Dinner and Expo. Steve thought Tanner would enjoy hearing the speaker talk about the Mars Rover(s). He was correct. He had no clue what would become of simple idea to entertain and educate my little boy while I had to work.


Over the next couple of days, I will share the incredible series of events that took place this time last year. I hope you enjoy our little trip down memory lane....

This photo appeared on the Rockford Register Star's website: BusinessRockford.com

Before the speaker, Tanner got to experience the Expo portion of the event and learn all about the skill and talent that call the Rockford region home.

No comments:

Post a Comment