Thursday, November 25, 2010

The TOWER OF TOILET PAPER

Yes.  You read it correctly.  The Tower of Toilet Paper.


As, you probably know by now my mom likes to take me to all kinds of stuff.  This particular morning, our local Chamber of Commerce and their original networking groups (one of my favorites, seriously) was collecting toilet paper for the Rockford Rescue Mission.  Apparently they go through like 1300 rolls of toilet paper or something crazy like that-- A WEEK.  So, each year they hold this drive to see how many rolls of toilet paper they can collect.  We had to check it out.  They served a really yummy breakfast, grown-ups chat with one another-- and me since I was there... and all for a good cause.  I like it.  Plus, how often do you get to stand next to a stack of toilet paper that is taller than you.  You must take a picture of something like that.
Or two.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment